Approx. Rs 20 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Insulation Material||PTFE Tape Wrapped Sintered (TWS)|
|HV Test Type||ET (250V)|
|Spark Test (For One Second)||AC 2.5 kV|
|Dielectric Test (For One Minute)||AC 1.5 kV|
|Min. Operating Temperature||-ve 65 Degree C|
|Max. Operating Temperature||+ve 200 Degree C|
|Thickness||150 sq mm|
|Break Down Voltage||7 BDV|
We manufacture variety of PTFE insulated hook-up wires in small-to-large gauge, solid as well as stranded prominently used for making internal connections inside electrical or electronic devices. Our Standard wires satisfy theInternational Standard MIL-W-16878 & BS3G210 and Indian Standard JSS 51034.
PTFE wires has outstanding mechanical, thermal & electrical properties which makes it most suitable even at temperature ranging as high as 260°C and as low as minus 65°C
PTFE Insulated Cable:
- Owning to our experts experience in this domain we are capable of exporting and manufacturing quality range ofPTFE Insulated High Temperature Cables. These are made using superior quality raw materials and are processed under sophisticated technologies. Moreover our products are tested on certain parameters under the supervision of our professional experts to ensure its quality. We offer these cables at cost effective ranges.
Some of the specialized features of these cables are listed below:
- Longer service life
- Easy installation
Advantages of PTFE as insulation Material on Wires and cables:
- Fire proof
- Resistant to chemicals
- Functional efficiency is optimum
- High performance
Key Applications of Our Wires & Cables:
- Non propellant to flame.
- Inertness to almost all chemicals
- Excellent thermal stability suitable for use from -65°C to +260°C
- Best dielectric properties in any flexible insulation.
- Unaffected by lubricants. hydraulic fluids and aircraft fuels
- Immune to ageing. fungus and water absorption.
- Withstands over heating due to temporary current over loads.
- Smaller size, more flexible, lighter weight and much higher reliability.
- Our manufactured wires, cables and sleeves are being used in various industrial applications and industries including
- Available Color: Red / Yellow / White / Black
- Usage/Application: Motors / Transformers
- Thickness Range: 1 mm to 25 mm
(For One Second)
(For One Minute)